Unlike before, the way the drinks are made is changing drastically. Maybe it’s because people are more health-conscious now and looks for goodness even in alcohol or maybe the plant-based drinks not only taste delicious but are Instagram-worthy too. Well, whatever the reason is, today, we see vegetable infused cocktails trending like anything.
Now, if you are thinking veggies don’t go well with vodka, you are quite wrong. The drinks not only look vibrant but are truly yummy. So, next time you have a house party, you can try these below recipes and impress your friends with your innovative methods.
The Pearly Potato
60 ml spiced rum, ¼ cup sweet potato puree, 15 ml of grapefruit juice, 30 ml pear juice.
- Take a wide glass and fill it with ice.
- In another glass, mix all the ingredients and pour it over the glass with ice.
- Garnish it with mint leaves.
The Stalky Botanist
1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, 5 asparagus, 75 ml gin, 30 ml vermouth, 22 ml of lemon juice
- Take a pan and bring the water and sugar to boil.
- As it starts to boils, break the asparagus into pieces and put it in the pan along with the sugar and water mixture.
- Let it boil for about five minutes and then take it off the heat. Strain it.
- You must let the mixture cool before you can use it and you can refrigerate it up to two weeks.
- Now, use the syrup along with the other ingredients to create your cocktail.