Skincare differs from season to season. But, when it’s humid out there, problems related to the skin become too common. Yes, a hint of moisture in the air can do wonders to your skin, but as they say, too much is too bad. So, when there is a hike is the moisture and humidity levels, you must take your skincare routine a notch higher to ensure healthy and happy skin!
Tips to take care of your skin during humidity
- Wash your face with a mild, chemical-free face wash. When the weather is humid, your face produces excess oil and sweat, which can lead to pimples. Therefore, washing your face two to three times will keep your face clean throughout.
- Always use a toner. You can also go for DIY green tea toner for healthy skin. After you wash your face, always use a toner before proceeding with your skincare routine.
- Choose an oil-free moisturizer because humidity already makes your face look oily. Therefore, when you use an oil-free moisturizer, you nourish your skin and also avoid the oily face.
- Use a mild scrub regularly. Exfoliation cleans the pores and prevents blackheads and whiteheads, which can be a problem during the humid weather.
- Keep make-up light. Why? Because during humidity, there are chances that your make-up will melt and too much make-up can also harm your skin, especially if it’s sensitive.
How to keep your skin cool during humidity?
- Make use of cold packs when necessary. They help cool your skin after a long day under the sun.
- Keep yourself hydrated. It is exceptionally important to drinks lots and lots of water during humidity.
- Use Aloe Vera gel to keep your skin cool and supple.
- Carry a face mist with you and use it often.