I think not each and every food we have is meant to be reheated and consumed by us. There are some food items which u should restrain yourself from microwaving, keep it in the oven or on the stove for a second round.
Spinach is rich in iron and full of nitrates like a number of leafy greens. These nitrates may become nitrites and other carcinogenic substances if reheated.
Chicken may cause some gastrointestinal problems by heating it after a day or two, due to its high protein content. Chicken eaten in a cold salad or in a sandwich is the healthiest option.
Ideally, because of the diverse protein structure, this food should be eaten that same day. Make the exact quantity you believe you can end the same day before you cook mushrooms.
This rich protein staple should not be constantly subjected to heat High-temperature heating of eggs will contribute to toxicity and havoc in the digestive tract.
Sausages are a common component in soups and stews. Given the high nitrate content, it is not recommended to reheat the product as it can turn poisonous.
They are nourishing, but if you let them stay at room temperature for long, they will lose their nutritional value. They can be harmful and cause diseases like food toxicity.
Such a leafy green is usually eaten fresh. Cook if required but never reheat butter salad, as high nitrates can cause food toxicity.
Beets, like broccoli, are high in nitrates. Reheating beets can cause a great deal of trouble, so if there are any remains, eat them cold.
There are very low fume points in oils such as grape seed, walnut, avocado, hazelnut or flax. So they get rancid as you reheat them. Do not use it as your cooking oil and spray it on your plate to improve the taste.