If you think cocktails can only be found in a fancy and pricey bar, think again. These delectable cocktail recipes are to die for, and you can make them oh-so-easily.
This recipe is an amalgamation of heat from the chilli and the coolness from the cucumber.
- Mix some cucumber, serrano chilli, some mint leaves, lime juice, and agave syrup in a bowl or a shaker if you have one. Crush it all together.
- Add Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint. Now shake it lightly with some ice. Strain the mixture into a glass and top it with club soda.
- To take it up a notch, garnish it with some mint and lemon wedges or a lime wheel.
Peach & Flowers
This cocktail induces comfort and is very similar to sweet tea.
- Take one cup of water and boil it. Brew 2 bags of chamomile tea in the water and let it cool.
- Once the tea is cool, remove the tea bags. Now, add lemon juice, Ketel One Botanical and honey.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the drink in it. Serve fresh.
Sumac Salty Dog
The tarty flavour packs a punch and it looks beautiful, like a work of art.
- In a bowl, take some sumac and salt and mix it well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a flat plate.
- Now, take a rock glass and rub the rim with some grapefruit or lemon and then dip the rim into the salt mixture.
- Mix grapefruit juice and Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose.
- Pour some ice into the glass and then pour the cocktail you just mixed.
- Now, top it with some club soda.
- Finally, garnish it with a grapefruit twist.
- Your drink is ready to be served.