First off all, let me make it clear that I haven’t been to LA, but one of my friends recently did and shared this amazing experience she had. She is also like me, an artist, the only difference is she makes video content. Now, the trip that she recently completed was filled with numerous surprises, and as she expressed I was curious to write about it. She mentioned many things that anyone of you can do when visiting LA. So, take a look!
- Visiting Hollywood Walk of Fame and Chinese Theater.
- If you want to make your LA trip a thriller, then you should definitely visit Brave Roller Coasters at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- As I said, my friend being an artist, visited places that explored art. So, her another suggestion included Venice Beach. The graffiti art pieces there are amazing.
- Explore the glamorous lifestyle of Hollywood by visiting Sunset Boulevard. My friend described it as the place where you need to be in LA.
- Nothing is better than taking drives or walking down the streets of LA.